Fuel oil is one of the most popular types of fuel; it is used in large volumes both abroad and on the territory of the Russian Federation. LLC Mosregiongaz offers fuel oil supplies on favorable terms.
We are a member of the leading Russian commodity exchanges: the St. Petersburg International Commodity and Raw Materials Exchange SPbMTSB JSC, the national electronic platform eOil.ru, and also we cooperate with the country’s leading fuel producers. We will select for you the best supply of fuel oil.
Fuel oil characteristics
Fuel oil is a viscous dark brown liquid with a specific odor. The composition of the combustible material contains hydrocarbons, asphaltenes, petroleum resins, carbides, carbenes and organic compounds containing nickel, iron, magnesium and other metals.
Varieties of fuel oil:
- Fuel oil – used for the operation of boiler plants, steam boilers and industrial furnaces. It is created as a result of processing coal, oil and oil shale. It is bought by industrial enterprises and utilities.
- Naval fuel oil – is used as a fuel in the operation of water transport. Unlike the furnace version, it is less dense, since diesel oil and a depressant additive are additionally added to it. The naval option is purchased by both the Russian Navy and private shipping companies.
Labeling of fuel oil varies depending on its scope. For example, furnace variants are labeled as M-40, M-100 and M-200. Navy products are produced in two varieties – F-5 and F-12. And the higher the number, the more viscous the material.
The price of fuel oil per ton is determined individually, while taking into account:
- density – the heavier the fuel, the more expensive it is, because if necessary, a liquefied version can be obtained from heavy fuel by adding diesel;
- the presence of hardened precipitation – the ideal fuel oil should be uniform and dense;
- water content – it should not be higher than 12%.
How to start a collaboration
Cooperating with us, you get high-quality raw materials and the most favorable terms of purchase. The transaction takes place in several stages:
- Formation of the application.
- Selection of a profitable deal.
- Coordination of terms of delivery.
- The conclusion of the contract.
- Fuel oil delivery.
You can get more detailed advice by calling +7 (495) 120-33-42 or by contacting us by mail email@example.com.
List of required documents
- Balance with mark IFTS for the last reporting period.
- VAT declaration.
- Certificate of registration.
- Registration certificate.
- Power of attorney, if the contract is signed by proxy.
- Orders for signing invoices.
- Licenses, if any.
- Filled out supplier card.
- Documents confirming the organization’s ownership of buildings and facilities.