The company Mosregiongaz LLC is one of the largest suppliers of LPG in Russia. This gas is widely used in industry and everyday life, and manufacturers and suppliers have developed technologies for its production, transportation, storage and use. Our experts will select the best offers for the supply of gas to anywhere in Russia.
Features of LPG, scope
95% of liquefied hydrocarbon gas consists of propane butane and heavier chemical mass of pentane, ethane, and other fractions. LPG is associated gas from oil fields, in the form of condensate. The gas is stored in special gas tanks, moves in tanks in liquid form to avoid evaporation. The combustion temperature of LPG is stable, in calories it exceeds slightly LNG. This product is not flammable at room temperature.
Cooperation with LLC Mosregiongaz
Our company provides full transaction support at the largest commodity exchanges of the country: St. Petersburg International Commodity and Raw Materials Exchange SPbMTSB JSC, national electronic platform eOil.ru. We also have long-term contracts with the largest Russian oil and gas companies, which allows us to offer the most favorable conditions to our customers.
Stages of cooperation
- Submission of an application for the purchase of raw materials.
- Search for the most advantageous offers based on the cost of delivery and the region of delivery.
- Approval of a commercial offer.
- The conclusion of the contract.
- Cargo delivery control.
To clarify the terms of cooperation, please contact us by phone +7 (495) 120-33-42 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of required documents
- Balance with mark IFTS for the last reporting period.
- VAT declaration.
- Certificate of registration.
- Registration certificate.
- Power of attorney, if the contract is signed by proxy.
- Orders for signing invoices.
- Licenses, if any.
- Filled out supplier card.