Gasoline is one of the most popular types of fuel in the world. The timely supply of gasoline is extremely important for almost any industry. The presence of reserves of combustible material ensures uninterrupted operation of enterprises and reduction of time costs.
LLC Mosregiongaz carries out wholesale deliveries of fuel of any brand to all regions of Russia. The company is a member of the leading commodity exchanges of Russia: St. Petersburg International Commodity and Raw Materials Exchange, JSC SPbMTSB, national electronic platform eOil.ru. The conclusion of profitable deals allows us to offer our customers the lowest prices for fuel.
Types of gasoline
Gasoline is a hydrocarbon combustible material used for refueling automobiles, generators and other equipment working due to its combustion. It is also used as a basic raw material in organic synthesis on an industrial scale.
We offer gasoline supplies that meet the requirements of GOST 32513-2013 and TP TS 013/2011. The following grades of gasoline are available for customers:
The popularity of gasoline is provided by several indisputable advantages:
- high energy density;
- efficiency in providing engine robots;
- universality of application.
Stages of cooperation
Mosregiongaz LLC guarantees an absolutely transparent procurement system. Fuel is purchased on the well-known commodity exchanges of the Russian Federation. We also work with leading fuel producers in the country.
Gasoline is supplied in several stages:
- Formation of a request from the customer for the purchase of fuel.
- Selection of the best offer by company managers, the formation of a commercial offer.
- Approval of the proposal for the cost and terms of delivery.
- The conclusion of the contract.
- Organization of fuel supply.
Documents required to enter into a supply agreement
- Balance with mark IFTS for the last reporting period.
- VAT declaration.
- Certificate of registration.
- Registration certificate.
- Power of attorney, if the contract is signed by proxy.
- Orders for signing invoices.
- Licenses, if any.
- Filled out supplier card.
- Documents confirming the organization’s ownership of buildings and facilities.